Re: "HELP" non lbc

To: doug@dougbraun.com
Subject: Re: "HELP" non lbc
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 11:27:49 +0100
I'll support that Doug!

Firefox is brilliant - and I *really* recommend *everyone* on this list
goes and tries it - I really do! Even people who think they are
satisfied with Internet Explorer - this is soooo much better!

It's only a tiny download - so no real excuses. It's quite possibly the
best piece of software I've found in the last year! I've been using it
for about 6 months now - and it's very much the case of less is more -
but more than that too - it has useful features (tabbed browsing) and
gets rid of the stuff you don't need.

The perfect companion to Firefox is Thunderbird - the email program -
again - if you think you're happy with Outlook Express (which is a pile
of rubbish IMHO) then please please try this! It's worth the effort, it
really is...

As some sort of analogy... Internet Explorer is a Cadillac Eldorado,
Firefox is a Triumph Spitfire! Sort of...

James