Re: Exhaust questions: paste, wrap, needles

To: Neil Penberthy <npenberthy@yahoo.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Exhaust questions: paste, wrap, needles
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:03:13 +0000
Neil,

I have already changed my springs to stiffer ones - and the needles are
one "step" up from the standard.

I don't have the TT book to hand - it would be useful if you could tell
me what they suggest.

I don't have any other mods except the K&Ns. I currently have whatever
needles and springs they suggest for the K&Ns only - as thats where I
got them from.

James