Re: Exhaust questions: paste, wrap, needles

To: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust questions: paste, wrap, needles
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:57:46 -0000 (GMT)
Alan, Joe,

The header is stainless steel - "non-magnetic" allegedly. So it should be
the good stuff.

The alternative is ceramic coating - however I can't find a place near me
that does this yet.

I have read about some wrap that comes with some sort of liquid that you
spray on - I think it "sets" the wrap - makes it go hard and holds it all
together.

For those in the UK, this place does some very cool stuff:

http://www.raldes.co.uk/

Including all the wrap, heat shielding, vht paint.... they deal in
everything "rally"...

James