Re: Exhaust questions: paste, wrap, needles

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust questions: paste, wrap, needles
From: "MITCH D JOHNSON" <spitfiresrule@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:32:56 -0700
Alan,
I used the HPC Coatings ceramic coating on my stock MK2 header, and my
son's. The under bonnet temps dropped dramatically. The corrosion has been
non existent, the increase in power, well, who can tell with such a small
motor. But I thought I could feel a difference! This company was doing the
exhaust systems for Harley Davidson's 883 Sportster's pipes. They ship all
over, do basic silver, black and colors are a bit more. My header was around
$130.00 to coat 3 years ago. It still looks good, considering me not taking
time to polish them.   www.hpccoatings.com
Mitch D. Johnson