Re: some observations

To: "mgb-v8 list" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, <cmfloyd@chartertn.net>, <john@schaners.com>
Subject: Re: some observations
From: "JJJ" <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 12:58:16 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
This one came as I was typing my last post.  Yes the newsletter is for any
British car that has been souped up.  Be it a performance 16-valve
4-cylinder, a rotary or any other engine transplant that makes these cars as
exciting to drive as they are to look at.  It can be all kinds of non-engine
mods, too, like suspension, body or air-conditioning.  Dan has enough
material for his last issue.  You can start sending articles or queries to
me at:
m1garand@speakeasy.net
James Jewell (aka JJJ)