Re: some observations

To: "Schaner's Waste Water Products inc." <john@schaners.com>
Subject: Re: some observations
From: "Carl Floyd" <cmfloyd@chartertn.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 12:07:43 -0500
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
John,

Here's a link:

http://www.britishv8.org/index2.htm

Dan Masters is always looking for contributions. He is editor & certainly
doesn't want to write it all himself. Without us pitching in and helping,
this grassroots newsletter will dissappear.

This orgainization is pretty much for all British conversions of any type.
We have had V6 conversions at past V8 events and mentions in past
newsletters.

Drop Dan a line at DANMAS@aol.com & tell him I sent ya. :)

Thanks,

Carl Floyd