Re[2]: Carroll Smith's Books

To: atocha@globe.com.ph, Tor Hval <torhv@ifi.uio.no>
Subject: Re[2]: Carroll Smith's Books
From: rebean@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Thu, 28 May 98 05:19:43 PST
     To,

     There is a very useful book called "How to Make Your Car Handle" by
     Fred Puhn.  Fred is from San Diego where he used to be a sports/racer
     manufacturer (Quasar) as well as being the inventor of the solid, spun
     aluminum road wheel (his company was called Chassis Engineering)
     pre-Centerline.

     His book is a very good "how-to" book which has been the tutor for
     many a successful race slaom and hot street car.

     Rod