RE: cooling systems

Subject: RE: cooling systems
From: "Glen Wilson" <rstca@hemmings.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:07:22 -0400
*I have no need for antifreeze here
*on the Oakland, CA riveria and prefer not to use it

My understanding is that antifreeze not only keeps the coolant from freezing
but also lubricates the water pump and raises the boiling point of the
coolant.

Wouldn't it be better for the engine to have some antifreeze in there?

Glen

Glen R. Wilson
Pennsylvania  USA