Re: cooling systems

To: barneymg@ntsource.com, vafred@erols.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: cooling systems
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:11:25 EDT
In a message dated 8/15/02 07:50:15 Pacific Daylight Time,
barneymg@ntsource.com writes:

<< (and let the feathers fly), >>

No feathers Barney but I use No-rosion is some of my cars and Napacool
(probably same stuff) in other cars......I have no need for antifreeze here
on the Oakland, CA riveria and prefer not to use it as it finds every tiny
hole to leak out of and is a nasty chemical as well.
If I lived in cold country, I'd have to use the 50/50 mix as well.  I think
both approaches work well in a given climate....except for the
leaks......most of my cars are prewar so that probably makes some difference
Cheers
Terry