Re: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?

To: "David W. James" <vnend@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:26:10 -0500
Settle down, take another toke off the peace pipe. Go back a few posts and
read Dave Whitworth's response about the St. Louis region's tax audit woes.
That is real and they're right down the road from us here in KC.  We went
through the swmae thing but eeked by that 35% figure by the slimmest of
margins.  So, now we require membership and charge the same fee to everyone.
(Which BTW, makes it difficult to "sell" the benefits of joining the club
for $70 a year.)

For the record, I ain't no CPA.  Hell, I have enough trouble figuring out
how money I don't got when I run out of carbon-copy checks.  ;^)

Eric