Re: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?

To: "Evolution Discussion" <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:50:21 -0500
Our head local bean counter said, after we were recently audited, that we
were dangerously close to losing our NFP status.  At least part of the
"problem" was the percentage of "non-member" income being too large (nearly
35%) and another part was us charging more for non-members.

I know, I know.  There are different types of NFP status.  But ours was the
kind that can get in trouble for these very reasons.  So, we went to an
"everybody must be a member" policy, at which point everone pays the same
entry fee.  Problem solved.

Eric