RE: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?

To: "Evolution Discussion" <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?
From: "Greg Ward" <gward@spokes.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:11:06 -0600
I think divisionals are a good thing (besides the obvious fun factor).

It's good to be able to compete with people outside your region/club events and
they are an ideal "first step" for locals wanting to compete at a higher level.

There's also the very real benefit of getting to meet some great folks that you
might not have had the chance to meet otherwise.

Greg
'04 Spokes Pres.
'00 Miata SM2 79