RE: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?

To: "'Mark Andy'" <mark@sccaprepared.com>,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?
From: "Eric Salem" <ebsalem1@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:35:41 -0600
<<
Am I the only one that thinks divisionals are silly?  They're solely run by
the local region, which is a _huge_ burden compared to a tour where the
national staff helps or a regional where you don't need to be quite so anal
about everything.  They've also got less 'status' than a tour.

The SoloTime divisional series in MiDiv is actually pretty popular, but that
may be mostly due to our regional location. Not counting the Tour, Pro or
SoloNatz all of which are in Topeka there isn't a lot going at that level in
MiDiv. KC and Nebraska have pretty active regional programs but that's about
it.

(which is kind of Ironic in that we've got 5 tracks that are running and one
under construction which has to give this sparsely populated Division the
most tracks per capita)