Re: What's wrong with this pitcure?!?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's wrong with this pitcure?!?
From: "msmith2" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 23:40:24 -0500
Umm, you really need to stop and look at what's possible with SM's
limitations.

1st off, ANY engine labeled with your marque's name is legal. 2nd, ANY
forced induction is legal, given engine size limits.

I think you can make a LOT more than 250-350 hp under these provisions. A
Honda can get that far....

Mike CP58