Re: What's wrong with this pitcure?!?

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's wrong with this pitcure?!?
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 11:00:29 -0500
CHD replies:

<<<I'm sure Howard was not speaking as Pro Solo manager, but
representing the
SEB and its subcommittees.  Howard does not classify cars, but he can
speak
for the classification philosophies of the SEB.  Surely you can't REALLY
consider any of the mentioned cars to be actual 4 seaters.  The rear
seats
are vestigal at best, and the SEB's fears as to the abilities of sports
cars
in a class for true 4 seaters are well founded.>>>

If the SEB had created SM and the exclusion list we would not be having
this discussion. And yes, I think the 4 seats in the 944 are as
comfortable as those found in the DSM and the Supra Turbo. Don't you? I
think those cars have more in common than a lot of the other sedanish
cars in the class, but so what? Are we deciding which cars to include
based on image or performance?

Paul Foster