Re: Shock access - am I stupid?

To: "Paul Cezanne" <oblique@alum.mit.edu>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shock access - am I stupid?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 00:55:03 -0500
What rule says that between runs you can not remove the entire interior of
your car as long as it's properly in place before your next run?  Nothing.
Same with the speaker in question.

I would however say that said speaker should be fastened down during all
competition runs.   In other words, the speaker should not be just sitting
loose in the hole but attached with screws, tape, glue, whatever.  But a
loose speaker would be very hard to protest someone on.

Sorry, try again Paul.  Loopholes are found by the crafty.  Don't like it?
Write a letter and get the rule rewritten.

BTW, in my opinion any stereo mods are C&C items and there's absolutely no
reason why a speaker could not be removed between runs.  Oh my, there's a
shock below the speaker, guess I should adjust it some.

Sorry, that's perfectly legal.  For now.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"The future belongs to those who believe
in the beauty of their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt