RE: Shock access - am I stupid?

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>, "Jeff Cashmore" <cashmo@spec-rx7.org>,
Subject: RE: Shock access - am I stupid?
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 13:17:37 -0400
LOL, there is already a parity producing leveler in effect it's called
classing
Now if we would stop trying to class cars by price, style, color, and what
type of
People like them. Instead of what we are supposed to do which is class by
autocross
Potential we will have a much better time. And it will not be a big   issue
to bump a car
to a lower/higher class since the classes will be closer

Jeff