Re: Course design/speed limits

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Course design/speed limits
From: Karl Witt <kwitt@shore.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 10:58:03 -0500
At 04:10 PM 3/26/99 -0500, John Whitling wrote:
>I'll be thinking of all you safety nazis when I choose to drive away
>from an event because it's slow, tight and stupid. I have that right.

And from the attitude you've displayed so far, most folks at most
autocrosses will happily wave buh-bye to you and continue on with having a
great day. A course doesn't need to be a mini daytona to be fun...you just
need to realize that it's about who comes across the line first, not who
had the top speed of the day. Maybe you and the folks you run with should
put the radar guns away and start concentrating on learning how to drive.

Karl