Re: ECLIPSE REACTION

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ECLIPSE REACTION
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:33:03 -0500
Bruce, the reason you got beaten so badly by an Eclipse in Ft. Myers was because
John McIver was driving it.

John would have beaten you if he were driving that Spec Pinto car. Hell, put him
in YOUR car, and he'll beat you by over a second a side. I should know, I've
been there.

If you want to whine, whine about a Pro level driver cherrypicking a
NationalSeries class. Or even better, suck it up, and start working on your
driving and car preparation. How did your times last year compare to Jeff
Field's? If you can't run as fast as Jeff, then you've got room for improvement.

A little "tough love" Bruce.

DG
P2 #70
3100 lbs of Eagle Talon running against 1000 lb CRXen