Re: ECLIPSE REACTION

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>, <BRUBEL51@aol.com>
Subject: Re: ECLIPSE REACTION
From: "Brian Goodwin" <briang@adnc.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 19:07:52 -0800
If anyone had declared the Eclipse an overdog in GS a year ago many would
have laughed.  Seems silly to suddenly throw it from class after some folks
put the time and energy in to make a disregarded GS choice the rising star.

Brian Goodwin
94 CSP Miata
Good-Win Racing Supply
http://www.good-win-racing.com