Re: course design

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: course design
From: Gemery@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 15:20:56 EST
RacerRay wrote:
>     I just don't enjoy rinky dink little courses that go right this time
thru
>this gate and left the next time thru it and so on and so on...Too many
>complicated features, too un-race-like.

While I sympathize with your feelings, you should realize that many
places in the country don't have space to design a course in any
other fashion.  For us in Oregon, it's at least a 6 hour round-trip to
a site that allows non-looping 60-second courses... would you
choose to never run an event, always travel 6 hours round trip, or
run what's local?

George "yes, it's past time to update my web page" Emery
gemery@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/gemery/scorpion.html