C4 Corvette Camber ?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: C4 Corvette Camber ?
From: Craig Marcho <craigmarcho@rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 12:29:22 -0800 (PST)
Well, I picked up an '85 Corvette to have some fun
with... Up until now I've mainly driven a 300ZX in
CSP. Not much fun watching RX7's kill me month after
month! Oh, well.... Anyway, I've heard that it's
relatively easy to get some negative camber by just
removing the shims on the upper suspension when you
arrive at the track. Is it as easy as that? and are
there any other quick setups I should know about in
regards to autocrossing my 'vette? I drive it daily,
so I can't really get too radical with it. I don't
have race tires yet, either....

Craig Marcho