Re: Which Tire? Let's Share Experiences

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Which Tire? Let's Share Experiences
From: Dennis Currington <dc311@mail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 17:59:40 -0800
Maybe it has something to do with San Diego streets and Toyo tires?? :-)

I too have been running RA1s full time for the past 2+ years on my
Datsun Roadster.  I have had 205-50-15 s on my car for 20,000+ miles and
20+ events (not to mention 3 or 4 practice days) and they are still
good.  Good enough to get me another 1st place (SM) at our last event to
add to a dozen or so CSP trophies with the same set.  If I had a bigger
(any?) budget for tires I would run something stickier, but for overall
stick and $$ per run, you can't beat the Toyos.  And, like Randy, no
free tires for me either.

Dennis Currington
1966 Datsun 2000 CSP/SM/EP/?
Classic Datsun Racing Team