Re: Which Tire? Let's Share Experiences

To: Brian M Kennedy <kennedy@i2.com>
Subject: Re: Which Tire? Let's Share Experiences
From: Peter Wong <rudeboy@nwnexus.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 16:02:51 -0800 (PST)
I have a set of XGTV4s on one car I've autocrossed and tracked, and in
about 30K miles see absolutely NO wear.  I mean no shoulder scuffs or
anything.  BIZARRE.

I have a set of MXX3s on another car that I autocross and track, and in 7K
miles they are about half gone and the shoulders are very worn.

Peter Wong                            rudeboy@halcyon.com
Seattle, WA                           http://www.halcyon.com/rudeboy/