Help Finding Camber/Caster Plates (the rest of the story)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Help Finding Camber/Caster Plates (the rest of the story)
From: Ron Dillman <rdillman@cat2.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 09:52:14 -0600
As you remember in our last episode.

I was pissed sorely that MM and CCm would not respond to me about their
products so I could make a choice based on SOME information. Near my
house was a shop called "Proven Performance". I had visited this shop on
three ocassions for information, on all three trips I was told I needed
to speak with the owner,who was also always too busy to talk then. Fine,
he is too busy to speak with a potential client, I left each time and
now "Proven Performance" has proven what poor businessmen they are. He
should have plenty of time now that he has no customers.
I stoped by their now empty shop to view (with glee) the failure of this
concern (had they been open I would have tried one more time). In
glanceing acrros the street I viewed a new place callec "The Finish
Line". Whats this I thought and drove over to investigate.

This shop has promise. Frank the owner met with me, discussed what I
wanted, the use to which I would put this product, etc, etc. A phone
call later to his supplier I was able to question them about the c/c
plates and how the different models compared. I now have a caster/camber
plate set on the way.

Take note; this shop owner toke the time and trouble to meet his
customers needs and buy what (hopefully) will satisfy the customer. Who
do you think I will recommend ?

Ron Dillman