Dings on daily drivers

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Dings on daily drivers
From: ShewFamily@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:26:22 -0500
Al,
I am in the process of doing a down to bare metal re-paint of my '74 TR6.  The
fact that your e-mail did not come from jail house computer is testament to
your self control.

When my car is finished, I plan to park miles away from any opportunity a rude
motorist might have to ding my car.  With the work I have put into this job, I
don't know that I could stand to see it dinged.  Please share with me how you
had the self control not to camp out at your car until the offending motorist
came back to at least give them an ear full and possibly wind up in jail due to
physical violence.  My condolences to you.
John Shewmake
'74 TR6
Chattanooga, TN