Re: Air Flow, + No doze

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Air Flow, + No doze
From: "Doug Dwyer" <dougdwyer@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:24:53 -0800
Not being anywhere near as well versed on these subjects as some of you, I
always fall back on the rule-of-thumb of :

cubic inches of displacement x 2 = MAXIMUM required CFM.

Not very scientific, obviously. And there are certainly a jillion variables.
But, I think it generally holds true and would keep most people from going
hog-wild in the carburetion department.

Doug Dwyer
Longview, Washington USA

From: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>