zmagnette

Re: [Zmagnette] 4 synchro MGB trans in ZB <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zm

To: "List for the Z Magnette Group - North America" <zmagnette@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] 4 synchro MGB trans in ZB <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>
From: "Wayne & Isabel Hardy" <gwhardy@suddenlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 09:49:32 -0600
Importance: Normal a=xzW3HwPJiLYA:10 a=0UWLRLzzvPwA:10 a=8LaAqv5HAAAA:8 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=h0JFzs-AgrsA:10 a=r77TgQKjGQsHNAKrUKIA:9 a=9iDbn-4jx3cA:10 a=cKsnjEOsciEA:10 a=rrfcNrKlAAAA:8 a=C_IRinGWAAAA:8 a=hEh3JUyyAAAA:8 a=kviXuzpPAAAA:8 a=3oc9M9_CAAAA:8 a=pGLkceISAAAA:8 a=N1-Y0yJoAAAA:8 a=R0rDZwczAAAA:8 a=n9fhdq1SnRthSKRDomAA:9 a=Wz3vETBof1CUCD7j:21 a=vc8DZooA_fHpV1ud:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=AcwoIe05OlcA:10 a=J0aUVQLP0FIA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=TJBPiHhuPocA:10 a=si9q_4b84H0A:10 a=4vB-4DCPJfMA:10 a=U8Ie8EnqySEA:10 a=MSl-tDqOz04A:10 a=gPGHqaX6uacA:10 a=dkJ2WMA0LFnXpb3rjDYA:9 a=EerQYdxHHTL4padF:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10

--===============1610729982==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_004B_01CEECE8.4E0CC2B0"

------=_NextPart_000_004B_01CEECE8.4E0CC2B0
        charset="utf-8"

Just a short comment on Rivergate kits again..I have experience with a =
210 tranny in a Midget. Neat little installation, requires only a couple =
stout smacks on the tunnel side so as to allow removal of the side =
located tranny oil check plug. You could if you wanted also use a hole =
saw clear through and check the level through the side from the inside =
of the cockpit but don=E2=80=99t need to. Gear selector comes out pretty =
much exactly where the old one did, and gears 1-3 are almost exactly the =
same as the Midget box, 4th is direct drive 1 : 1 ratio, and 5th is ease =
it on down the road gear for freeway use...especially if you have =
already gone to a 3.9 : 1 rear as I did. It gets about 45 mpg in 5th =
overdrive at 70 MPH, at about 2300 rpm; and 1st syncro is sure nice too. =
Very nice kit.

Wombat