zmagnette

[Zmagnette] 4 synchro MGB trans in ZB <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagne

To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America <zmagnette@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Zmagnette] 4 synchro MGB trans in ZB <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>
From: charles durning <durningcharles@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 18:58:53 -0600

--047d7b3432b6fba4b304ec09fb37

I picked up a '69 MGB engine with the intension fo installing it into my ZB
Magnette.  The seller threw in the 4 synchro trans also.  I do have the
3.90 rearend so I'm satisfied with the crusing speed, for now.

My question is; has anyone put a 4 synchro trans in a ZB?  It looks like
the MGB remote shifter will locate the shift lever too far back to be
usable.  Is there a shifter tower that will bolt on in place of the remote
shifter?

Charlie Durning

If you are using Google or Gmail, Big Brother is watching.

--047d7b3432b6fba4b304ec09fb37

o installing it into my ZB Magnette.=A0 The seller threw in the 4 synchro t=
rans also.=A0 I do have the 3.90 rearend so I&#39;m satisfied with the crus=
ing speed, for now.</div>
?=A0 It looks like the MGB=A0remote shifter will=A0locate the shift lever=
=A0too far back to be usable.=A0 Is there a shifter tower that will bolt on=
 in place of the remote shifter?<br clear=3D"all">
hing.</font></div>

--047d7b3432b6fba4b304ec09fb37--