Re: [Shotimes] Diagnosis of 92 SHO

To: "Ian Fisher" <dataflash@yahoo.com>, <clubairth@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Diagnosis of 92 SHO
From: "van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:27:01 -0500
I gotta agree with Ian.  The SHO community is one of the best things about
owning a SHO.  If it weren't for this community, SHO ownership might be
nearly pointless.

Story:  A couple of years ago I was far from home (WI) in New Jersey and
trying to drive home a car (soon to be my SHOwagon) that had a bad starter.
I was overnight at the home of a friend who lacked crucial tools (jack
stands, etc.).  I called Don Mallinson and he posted my plight on the
SHOtimes list.  Bill Murray (Saint William, in my book) swung into action
and showed up with everything we needed to get back on the road.  Try
getting that kind of help on a Mustang forum!

Seven years after SHOs went out of production we're about to have our 15th
annual convention.  Some of the old timers don't even own SHOs any more
(Ron) but they'll come anyway because of long friendships.  People who know
each other online just need a little face time.  And a little tracktime
whoop-ass.   : )

VO