Re: [Shotimes] Diagnosis of 92 SHO

To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Diagnosis of 92 SHO
From: "Rick Glass" <cmysho@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:47:28 -0500
My '94 had similar symptoms when the crank sensor went bad, I had the
sensor, crank seal, timing belt, and water pump all replaced at the same
time for about $600.  I also had the oil in the wells problem that everyone
speaks of, but never did it cause any issues with the way the car ran.

Also, the intake doesn't have to come off to change the plug wires, it's
just a bit more challenging....took me about 20 minutes last time I changed
them on a GenII.

Rick Glass
        '99 SF  98k Flowmasters  Kirk'd