Re: [Shotimes] Diagnosis of 92 SHO

To: greensho@crown.net, Maury Alston <freeze_0387@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Diagnosis of 92 SHO
From: Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 07:23:34 -0700 (PDT)
Oil in the plugs is a possibilty. I was also thinking
at 6 this morning that its possible that you have
generic spark plugs or those horrible +4 plugs
installed. (yes, i actually woke up thinking about
this for some reason). The truth is that we can sit
here all day and hypothesize but someone who knows
what they are doing (not your particular dealer) needs
to take a look at it. Hopefully you're near someone
who can help you out. Where are you?

Ian