Re: [Shotimes] WTB Rear Bias Plugs, OR complete Working Bias

To: "'Shotimes'" <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] WTB Rear Bias Plugs, OR complete Working Bias
From: Mark Nunnally <marknunnally@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 07:20:37 -0400
> I believe the operative word is "with race rubber". Probably also better
> brakes, and a ton less weight!!

Carbotech street pads in the rear (about the same as the R4S)  I should have
been using less line pressure and a better track pad actually.  Race rubber
works the brakes harder, takes more torque on the rotor to lock them up, so
if are you locking up with it, you sure as heck will be on street tires to.

> I drove around the car for awhile with the levers zip-tied down, and felt no
> change on the street.

About the only difference you'll notice (on the street) either way is a
slightly softer pedal