Re: garage heat (no mog content0

To: zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU
Subject: Re: garage heat (no mog content0
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 11:11:54 -0600
Will,
Our problem here in Texas is somewhat different as air conditioning is
what is needed 10 months of the year for those who have not acclimatized.
 Seems to me that Mr. Wallace may be on the right track, wood heat.  Bob
Noguria's garage is a well organized, bright and comfortable except that
it lacks a fireplace and a leather couch.  I use bob's as an example
because it is always usable whereas mine is sort of like Fibber McGee's
closet.  So a really nice fireplace may be the answer.  Otherwise you
might just bring the Morgan into the house for the spell of cool weather.
 As to the seasons we sort of have two, summer and not summer.
Chuck Harris