RE: garage heat (no mog content0

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: garage heat (no mog content0
From: "Vodden, Dave" <Dave.Vodden@Telematics.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 97 14:56:00 PST
My first thought was that if there is no mog content why would you want to
heat it:-) ??

Have you thought of dehumidification.  (if I spelt it right).  First it gets
rid of the moisture AND it heats up the garage to the extent of the power
supplied to it and the liberated latent heat of vapourisation of the
moisture you took out.

Not bad value.

I have an ongoing (mostly dormant) project to convert an old domestic
refrigerator.  Should be easy I thought when I started, and cheap, so far it
is nothing more than space consuming.

Dave Vodden
Plus 4 4 Seater
Hampshire, UK