Re: Chassis paint?

To: "R. Zwart" <zwart@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Chassis paint?
From: spook01@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:41:47 +0000
Cc: Kellmg@aol.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Storage of POR 15....
I put the unused material into a bell jar, then screw the lid down tightly
making a good seal.
Any residue can easily be cleaned off the lip of the jar with lacquer cleaner.
I store the POR 15 in a refridgerator in my shop, along with some types of
paint, and it lasts for at least 3 years - I say 3, because that is the longest
any has gone without being used!
And yes, the beer goes in a separate 'fridge.....

--
Best,
Ray