Chassis paint?

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Chassis paint?
From: Kellmg@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:24:22 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi Listers,

Has anyone had experience with the paint product "Por 15"?

www.por15.com/product.asp?productid=6

www.por15.com

Basically, I'm wondering if it's worth while using this product if I'm going
to sandblast the chassis. The website leads me to believe that the paint is
for rusty metal coverage. The paint is expensive along with the prep materials
required. What did impress me was the fact that they produce it in a semi
gloss, which I prefer for the chassis. As a matter of interest, I use their
product
"Manifold Gray" brushable and easy to touch up. Works a treat.

I'm not interested in powder coating for the chassis so, that's not an issue.
Any other products or ideas or suggestions for painting directly after
sandblasting?

Brian Kelly.