Re: new guys

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new guys
From: john@theromeros.org
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:40:33 -0800
Thanks for the info everybody.

RPM, now there something I got alot of! This motor really only comes on the
pipe over 7,500 and will make peak power at about 9,400. I can't see running
the NOS below 7,500-8,000. I figured I would run it quite rich (high 10's) to
start and go from there. I also planned that I would back off the timing about
6 deg or so since it's only a little motor and even a 50 shot is a 25% power
adder. The 50-75 shot may sound small but it's adding about 40hp/liter,
similar to a 200 shot for a 5.0 L V8.

John Romero
Thousand Oaks, CA