RE: new guys

To: <john@theromeros.org>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: new guys
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:24:12 -0500
Be very careful backing out timing and running rich. it is not necessarily a
safe place. Are you aware of a rich limit causing detonation and then of
course you do have exhaust valves as well to deal with. They will not like
it very much at too rich and retarded timing. This is the same way as
anti-lag is used in a turbo and it makes a lot of heat very fast.
Dave