new guys

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: new guys
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 05:12:17 -0600
Just wondering if there is anyone out there that hasn't had a chance to
introduce themselves yet?

Just consider this place like a Saturday night bench racing session.... would
you be quiet there?  We don't care how you frame a question or how you spell
it... content is king...  If you will take a second and introduce yourself...
we can all get to know you a bit and share in the trials and tribulations of
your racing experiences.... makes going to Bonneville a bit more enjoyable...

Take a second and write something down... tell us what you want to do... how
you became involved with the sport... what got you started...

Think amatuer here... we aren't a fancy group... ( especially that Glen fella
)

Keith