Re: new guys

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>, <john@theromeros.org>
Subject: Re: new guys
From: "Terry Hunt" <guambomb743@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:09:19 -0800
  Tom,  I too am going to run in the fuel class this year via nitrous. I've
beem using two electric F.I. pumps the last few years to run in the gas class.
I'm now planning to run my old BG 400 fuel pump, located in the back by the
fuel tank. This pump will supply a Hilborn mechanical pump driven from the dry
sump pump. I'm thinking the #10 line can be split via a "Y" near the engine.
One line to the nitrous regulator and the other line to the Hilborn pump where
it will be boosted. The pressure my set up needs is 50 psi which will be
regulated by a 50 psi check valve. The BG people say this will work fine and I
will not have supply problems. What do you think.   Thanks, Terry Hunt,
Guambomb, #743.