Re: new guys

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, <john@theromeros.org>
Subject: Re: new guys
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:13:37 -0600
Welcome to the list John....

I've got a buddy back here that ran a civic... seems like it ran faster at
Maxton then the Bonneville record.... don't know his motor combination...
just know it was fairly trick... he's never run it on the salt so we don't
know what it would really do.

Have fun with the Nitrous... I've been there and done that at lenght... it's
a bitch kitty.... let us know who your piston company is so we can buy stock
in it now...

Keith ( ash try making fool )