Re:who wants to win a trophy at nationals this year?

To: james@thevenom.net
Subject: Re:who wants to win a trophy at nationals this year?
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 17 Jan 2003 18:19:22 -0000
On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 22:54:38 -0800 James Creasy <james@thevenom.net> wrote:
>Factory Five Racing is planning to descend on nationals this year in force
>in AP and/or BP.  we believe the chassis is competitive: david borden's car
>should have been fast enough to have won AP this year even on DOT tires.

You might want to set your target higher than the relative AP times from 2002
Nationals. For whatever reason Kinney was about 3% slower relative to BP and
BSP than in past years. Change the year in the URL to see previous results.

Looking at David's times in the second half of the SAC CUP this year he was an
average of 2.2% slower than BSP and 6.2% slower than BP. Slicks might put him
in the BSP range but that other 4% is not going to be cheap or easy.
Sounds like a job for Jesus. :-)

Rich

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com