Re: who wants to win a trophy at nationals this year?

To: James Creasy <james@thevenom.net>
Subject: Re: who wants to win a trophy at nationals this year?
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:21:25 -0800
James Creasy wrote:

 we believe the chassis is competitive: david borden's car
> should have been fast enough to have won AP this year even on DOT tires.

Yes the chassis is competitive, however, you cannot reach this
conjecture just by comparing the results. Many things contribute to the
final results, and only by being there, will anyone ever know exactly
how well they will do.

IMO, Borden will do very well if he goes, but win on DOT's, I doubt it.

Jesus