RE: Adj Proportioning Valve

To: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Adj Proportioning Valve
From: "Kirk Meline" <kirkm@zeta-idt.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:18:37 -0800
I don't think the brakes are that sensitive.  I actually had one brake
leaking last year for a short time and the other three brakes worked fine.
Just one didn't.  Besides I always have the emergency brake.  If you look at
it that way than everybody's brakes, wheels, and tires are suspect and open
to failures and lawsuits.

Kirk