who wants to win a trophy at nationals this year?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: who wants to win a trophy at nationals this year?
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 22:54:38 -0800
Factory Five Racing is planning to descend on nationals this year in force
in AP and/or BP.  we believe the chassis is competitive: david borden's car
should have been fast enough to have won AP this year even on DOT tires.  as
far as i know, there are no FFRs faster than our two cars.

anyone interested in helping develop and co-drive my car for nationals
please write!  thanks, and lets bring home all the AP trophies to SFR
region!

-james

PS failing that, looking for OSP regular season drivers...