RE: AutoX School -- street tires vs. race tires

To: "james creasy" <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: AutoX School -- street tires vs. race tires
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:28:56 -0800
James, how can I say this. You're driving a car that has too much power, which
is hard for most of us to really digest, but it's true. Of COURSE you're going
to prefer R tires. You're going to prefer anything that lets you put your foot
on the accelerator without spinning out.

Well, I think Joey has received enough feedback to either confirm his decision
or re-think it. And who knows, maybe Joey is another "alien."

Katie