Re: How many cylinders do you have?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How many cylinders do you have?
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 22:15:42 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: <Nandaholz@aol.com>
To: <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>; <navid@interwoven.com>;
<ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Cc: <cherring@cybercsi.com>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 9:26 PM

> witha memory...didn't know their was any available space up their with all
> that red mist...

Excuse me, but who are YOU to tell ME about red mist?  Oh yeah, you see it
all the time!  I just remembered, you're the guy with the black Miata who
drives like he's running the World Rally Championship.

> i'll bet you will tell your grand kids that story where you
> beat the humble canadian in his  modified beast like david zideker and
> goliath holz eh, that thought alone makes me proud...i am glad i remain in
> your thoughts Z....gimme a hug so i can spank you

The machine has little, if anything to do it.  I seem to recall the "humble
Canadian" making some excuse about his poor choice of tires...

> > Looks like me and Bryan got some trophy fodder.  Muahahahahahaha!!!!!!
>
> ----ah another wood collector....I like my Drive it Series t-shirt
> throphy...doesn't collect dust on the mantle next to my wedding pictures,
and
> I can wear it to work without bragging...somtimez

I already got my wood (huh-huh-huh.... I got wood... uhhhhh-huh-huh-huh...)
and now I'm looking to do more National-level events, finances permitting of
course.  And I've got a nice spot picked out in the apartment to hang the
trophies.

> ----- excuse the ---- da da da dashes ---- must be the Sobe

Sure, whatever.

Scot