Re: How many cylinders do you have?

To: roadsterboy@earthlink.net, navid@interwoven.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How many cylinders do you have?
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 00:26:51 EST
In a message dated 12/18/2000 7:53:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
roadsterboy@earthlink.net writes:

> Hey, Nanda started it!!  Guess he forgot about me beating his then-CSP car
> with my CS car on streets at the school last year
--------sing it scottie "Glory days...nah nah nah nah Glory days," wow an ego
witha memory...didn't know their was any available space up their with all
that red mist...i'll bet you will tell your grand kids that story where you
beat the humble canadian in his  modified beast like david zideker and
goliath holz eh, that thought alone makes me proud...i am glad i remain in
your thoughts Z....gimme a hug so i can spank you

... (of course I got my

> comeuppance at the event the following day; only .152s out of the lead and I
> finished THIRD!!!!!!!!!)
>
> Looks like me and Bryan got some trophy fodder.  Muahahahahahaha!!!!!!

----ah another wood collector....I like my Drive it Series t-shirt
throphy...doesn't collect dust on the mantle next to my wedding pictures, and
I can wear it to work without bragging...somtimez

----- excuse the ---- da da da dashes ---- must be the Sobe

----nanda and ufo cs #4