Re: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted

To: "James Creasy" <black94pgt@pacbell.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 22:08:30 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "James Creasy" <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
To: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>; <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 9:26 PM

> marina has that awful traffic trying to get back to south bay, and often
bad
> traffic getting down there.  nice site though.

I'll give you the bad traffic coming back from Marina (remember, I was
involved in an accident returning from a Marina event last May, not my fault
but that's another story).  Which route do you take there?  I've never had a
problem getting to Marina; during the early hours there's not too much
traffic on 101.

Traffic to and from GGF is pretty bad, especially on the return trip the
same day as a Raiders home game ;)

> for me,  GGF = 5 minutes, marina = 2.25 hours.

Me, it's GGF ~1.5 hrs, a little under an hour for Marina.

Scot